CFC Stanbic bank swift code, routing number, and asset base

CFC Stanbic bank swift code, routing number, and asset base

CFC Stanbic Bank is a financial services provider based in Kenya. It is a joint venture between the CFC Group and Standard Bank Group, with CFC holding a 51% stake and Standard Bank holding the remaining 49%. CFC Stanbic Bank was established in 1958 and has since grown to become one of the leading banks…

Bank of India Kenya swift code, routing number, and asset base

Bank of India Kenya swift code, routing number, and asset base

Bank of India Kenya also abbreviated as BOI, is headquartered in Kenyatta Avenue Nairobi. It was founded in 1953 and currently operates 6 branches countrywide. By the third quarter of 2015, Bank of India Kenya had a total asset of Ksh 51 billion. Bank of India Kenya swift code The swift code of Bank of…

Bank of Baroda Kenya swift code, routing number, and asset base

Bank of Baroda Kenya swift code, routing number, and asset base

Bank of Baroda Kenya was founded in 1953. And currently, it operates 14 branches across the country at strategically located places. By the third quarter of 2022, Bank of Baroda Kenya had a total asset of Ksh 183,047,516,000 and made a profit after tax of Ksh 3,646,529,000 by the end of September 2022. The bank…

Best crypto friendly banks in Kenya

Best crypto friendly banks in Kenya

Kenya is in the process of embracing the use of cryptocurrencies as a means of exchange and investment. As a result, many banks in Kenya are becoming crypto-friendly. The most effective and quick way to fund any crypto exchange in Kenya is through peer-to-peer trading using M-Pesa and bank cards. Here are some of the…

How to enable TLS 1.2 and TLS 1.3 in Plesk panel

How to enable TLS 1.2 and TLS 1.3 in Plesk panel

Have you been seeing an SSL warning on your site and wondering how to enable TLS 1.2 and TLS 1.3 in Plesk panel? Plesk is a popular control panel for managing web hosting environments. It allows you to easily manage your websites, emails, and databases, as well as other aspects of your hosting environment. Transport…

How to enable TLS 1.2 and TLS 1.3 in Linux?

How to enable TLS 1.2 and TLS 1.3 in Linux?

Have you been wondering how to enable TLS 1.2 and TLS 1.3 in Linux? TLS (Transport Layer Security) is a cryptographic protocol that provides secure communication over the internet. It is used to establish secure connections between clients and servers, and it is used to encrypt data transmitted between them. There are several versions of…

Family bank routing number, swift code, and contacts

Family bank routing number, swift code, and contacts

Family bank is a licensed financial service whose headquarter is located in Nairobi Kenya. The bank was founded in 1984 and has 92 branches in 34 counties. It currently serves over 1.8 million customers. By the end of September 2022, Family bank recorded a total asset of Ksh 128.5 billion and a profit before tax…

Faulu bank routing number, swift code, and contacts

Faulu bank routing number, swift code, and contacts

Faulu bank is a microfinance bank headquartered in Nairobi Kenya. The bank is a member of Old Mutual Group as old mutual holds 67% of the bank’s capital. The bank was founded in 1991 and currently serves 480,000 customers countrywide with 57 service outlets, including 49 banking outlets and two marketing offices. Faulu bank had…

NCBA bank routing number, swift code, and contacts

NCBA bank routing number, swift code, and contacts

NCBA is headquartered in Nairobi. The bank was founded in 1959 and is licensed by CBK. In the first quarter of 2022, NCBA recorded a total asset of Ksh 587 billion, and a profit after tax of Ksh 3.41 billion for the period ending march 31, 2022. Related: Equity bank routing number, swift code, and…

Co-operative bank routing number, swift code, and contacts

Co-operative bank routing number, swift code, and contacts

Co-operative bank is a licensed commercial bank with its headquarters located in Nairobi Kenya. The bank was founded in 1965 Co-operative bank of Kenya had a total asset of Ksh 622.1 billion by 2022, and a net profit of Ksh 22.7 billion before tax by the third quarter of 2022. This profit represented a commendable…