Family bank is a licensed financial service whose headquarter is located in Nairobi Kenya. The bank was founded in 1984 and has 92 branches in 34 counties. It currently serves over 1.8 million customers.
By the end of September 2022, Family bank recorded a total asset of Ksh 128.5 billion and a profit before tax of Ksh 2.6 billion.
Family bank routing number
The routing number of Family bank is 261270679.
Family bank swift code
The swift code of Family bank is FABLKENA.
Family bank Paybill number
Family bank’s paybill number is 222111, which enables customers to make transactions via their mobile phones.
Family bank USSD code
The USSD code of Family bank is *325#, which allows you to access family bank services through your phone.
Family bank contacts and address
|Family Bank Towers, 6th Floor, Muindi Mbingu Street
|Customer care number
|+254 703095445 or +254 703095000
|P. O. Box 74145-00200 Nairobi
How to transfer money from M-Pesa to Family bank
- On your mobile phone, go to the M-Pesa menu
- Now, enter the Family bank paybill number which is 222111 to proceed
- Then, enter your family bank account number
- Enter the amount you would wish to transfer
- You will be required to enter your M-Pesa pin to proceed
- Lastly, confirm the transaction to send your money.
Disclosure: We may earn commission for purchases that are made by visitors on this site at no additional cost on your end. All information is for educational purposes and is not intended for financial advice. Read our affiliate disclosure.