CFC Stanbic bank swift code, routing number, and asset base

CFC Stanbic Bank is a financial services provider based in Kenya. It is a joint venture between the CFC Group and Standard Bank Group, with CFC holding a 51% stake and Standard Bank holding the remaining 49%.

CFC Stanbic bank swift code, routing number, and asset base

CFC Stanbic Bank was established in 1958 and has since grown to become one of the leading banks in Kenya, with a strong presence in both the retail and corporate sectors. The bank offers a range of financial products and services, including personal and business banking, loans, mortgages, investment products, and insurance.

CFC Stanbic Bank is known for its commitment to innovation and customer service and has won numerous awards for its products and services. It is also actively involved in corporate social responsibility initiatives, supporting various causes such as education, health, and the environment.

Overall, CFC Stanbic Bank is a well-respected and trusted financial institution in Kenya, with a strong focus on meeting the needs of its customers and contributing to the development of the country.

By 2022, CFC Stanbic bank recorded an increase of 3.9% in the total assets from KES 319.96 billion to KES 332.57 billion. And a profit before tax of KES 6.57 billion reflecting a 40.4% growth compared to KES 4.68 billion in 2021.

Related: Co-operative bank routing number, swift code, and contacts

CFC Stanbic bank USSD code

The USSD code of CFC Stanbic bank is *909#. Use it to open a free account, send money, purchase airtime or data, and use their services.

CFC Stanbic bank Paybill number

The M-Pesa Paybill number of CFC Stanbic bank is 600100.

CFC Stanbic bank swift code

The swift code of CFC Stanbic bank is SBICKENX

CFC Stanbic bank contacts and address

Branch nameHead office
Bank address CFC Centre, Chiromo Road
Bank email[email protected]
Customer care number +254203268888
Postal code P.O. Box 72833-00200, Nairobi
Bank website
Disclosure: We may earn commission for purchases that are made by visitors on this site at no additional cost on your end. All information is for educational purposes and is not intended for financial advice. Read our affiliate disclosure.

Share this:

Similar Posts

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *